Hi both,

Hmm, well now I know at least the project itself is functioning properly and got to investigate why mysql aint then..

only things different from default configuration is:

datadir = /mnt/disk2/mysql
innodb_file_per_table=1

The reason for that is my current mysql instance has a syncope 1.1.8 installation of 70+GB syncope db with ACT_GE_BYTEARRAY.ibd being 63+gb (3800users defined). Which doesn't fit on my SSD...

Ill revert these 2 changes back to /var/lib/mysql and run it again today.

Thanks for the time again