Hi,

I just reinstalled my syncope test installation (1.2.6) and succesfully
reconfigured LDAP provisioning including groupmembership. Getting better at
this every time ;)

But!

If I try to remove a user from a role, the "delete" link is dead, it
doesn't do anything (really nothing happpens in Syncope console). If I try
to bulk remove a user from the user tab in a role, the same happens when I
click the red cross (nothing). This is independant of the user and/or role
having the LDAP resource assigned.

Am I missing a feature in Syncope?

Ah, update: in Chrome only. This doesn't happen in Firefox.
Chrome version: 47.0.2526.80 (64-bit)

Even the Javascript debugger in Chrome is silent, it looks like there is no
function bound to the 'delete' link at all?

Best regards,
Martin
--
If 'but' was any useful, it would be a logic operator