On 29/06/2016 13:27, Jonas Israelsson wrote:
Greetings. (it's me again)

I've managed to sync all my groups from the ldap-directory to syncope.

Cool :-)

If in the admin-ui looking at these groups the all appear to be empty. (by clicking modify group)

Good intention, bad click: please use the second icon in the row ("Members") for this purpose.

If however looking at the user, I do see the group membership. Also I'm able to set roles based on group membership, and changes in the directory service are replicated accordantly.

Is this a ui glitch or have I yet again misunderstood what to expect when modifying a group in syncope ?

TIA

Brgds,

Jonas

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/