Hello,
I'm using latest version from Syncope (i.e.
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-standalone/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/syncope-standalone-2.1.0-20161224.075552-128-distribution.zip).
What I do : * connect to syncope-console with user admin/password. * create a
user via the console (this apparently works fine - but not so - see later) *
logout * connect with this new user credentials
I get an Error ! 'Wrong username and/or password'
I tried Syncope 2.0.1, and this scenario works fine.
When activating debugging, I see that the good password for UserTO is set on
updateModel -> setPassword.But just after that, there's a call to
AjaxWizardMgtButtonBar.onSubmit which reset password back to null.At the end of
user creation, the password of the created user is null (that's why I cannot
login with the newly created user).
I don't know Wicket framework, so I have a hard time finding the culprit.
Can anyone help me please ?
ThanksAdrian