Good morning,

please see inline.

Il 14/02/2017 10:52, Tech ha scritto:

Dear All,

1. I would like to ask you if already exists a script to purge a Syncope user (deleting the credentials, etc. = absolute deletion)

AFAIK there isn't an embedded purge script.
Do you want to delete the user on Syncope and also on related resources or do you want only to purge Syncope environment? You can perform a bulk DELETE action through Administration Console (select all users and then click on the gear icon bottom-left of the page) or programmatically by using the Syncope REST Client (take a look at [1] and [2] for an example) to perform delete operation, but I'm not sure that these solutions fit your goal.

form the DB.

2. We have an important amount of information checking the "Result status of execution", we would like to know if also exists an automatic procedure to keep trace only of the most recent information to have a more agile log.

Have you taken a look to Admin Console "recent jobs" section? Dashboard -> Control (tab) -> Recent (tab)? If, instead, you mean the result status in the little modal with "result status of execution" I think that (currently) there is no automatic procedure to have an abbreviated version of this log.

Kind regards,

Mária

HTH,
Andrea

[1] http://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#client-library
[2] https://github.com/ilgrosso/syncopeRestClient/blob/SYNCOPE-2_0_X

--
Andrea Patricelli

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

PMC member at The Apache Software Foundation
Syncope