Il 2017-06-14 18:43 justin.isenhour ha scritto:
Is anyone able to provide any insight into this issue as I am getting this quite often during testing both from the syncope console and from direct API
calls.

Hi,
this error seldom appears to me as well, but it is so rare that I could not find a way to reproduce it.

Please, send more details about your environment, Syncope version and distribution, and operations that lead to such error.

Anyway, I made some fixes in the current 2.0.4-SNAPSHOT which should be preventing such errors to occur, maybe you'd want to give it a try.

Regards.
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence