> Looks like you need a PostgreSQL database instance to connect to

Yep. I followed instructions and configured it with MySQL. I thought it was
able to run with H2 in persistent mode, but apparently not.

> I'd say that the DEB packages would have been much more easy for you to set
> up, at this point.
It might have been but I'm not on Deb distributions.

Anyways most important thing is that got a clean exception-free startup. :-)

Big thanks  for you!

Best Regards,
Sergio Muriel