Thanks!

Do the scripts have to be in a particular directory tree?  I put mine
under "/rest" and it throws errors in the console log saying it cannot
find them.
Ex:
org.apache.syncope.common.lib.SyncopeClientException: Unknown
[IllegalArgumentException: Can't read /rest/CreateScript.groovy]
... (very long stack trace) ...