I have syncope now running on Kubernetes and created a simple (two command)
install with helm charts.   Seems to work pretty well but there is room for
growth.  I will add liveness probes, readiness checks, and autoscaling for
my own needs and would be happy to commit that as well.  I also created a
simple installation document to assist in the install.

I tried to commit it but don't have access to the github repo.   Can
someone grant me access (username: mornindew)?  I was going to create a
feature branch off of master and let you all PR it, is that correct?

*Small comment and maybe feature request:*

The Syncope Bootstrap is very coupled to the database (obviously) but it
doesn't handle very well if it cannot connect to the DB on startup(e.g.
retrys or circuit breaking).   K8s is actually pretty opinionated that you
shouldn't create tight coupling like this and it should auto heal itself.
It would be nice if Syncope-core was a bit more resiliant and could poll or
retry.  This would make installation only one command (as opposed to two)
but more importantly could help it recover if there is a connection issue.

Thank you all for your stuff, I am happy to be digging deeper into it.
Cool stuff!!!

Craig