Hello - I'm running a 2.1.2 implementation and have 9 plain schema defined.
I'm using CSVDIR as connector.  Pull task is set to full recon,
matching=update, unmatching = provision (create/update/sync). Push task is
also matching=update, unmatching = provision (create/update/sync). I'm using
the same connector and external resource for push and pull.  No fancy
mapping.  All very vanilla.

Here are my questions.  The pull processes about 160 records per minute,
about 25-26 at a time.  The push processes about 32 records per minute, 5 at
a time.

1)  We need to improve speed overall.  Our initial production load will be
200K.  Any suggestions on where we can tweak for higher throughput?

2) Why is there such a different in pull and push task performance?

Thanks!
Lynn

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/