On 22/01/20 16:56, lfinch wrote:
>>> as far as I can see from [1], it seems that the SCIM 1.1 bundle only
>>> supports the __ACCOUNT__ object class, e.g. only users.
> So with this, are you saying I can't even read the groups data?  Even if I
> can't pass it back to my external resource, can I read it and save in
> Internal Storage if I use the schema extension?
>
> Or do I have to use a different connector altogether to extract group
> information? Thanks!

Hi,
my statement above just says that the given Connector Bundle is not capable to
manage anything but users because the code for managing groups is simply
missing.

I think you have few options available:

(1) find another compatible connector bundle supporting groups (even though I
don't think it exists)
(2) implement the missing group support into the SCIM 1.1 connector bundle
(3) implement the needed operations via the Scripted REST connector bundle (and
possibly contribute the code back to the original repository)

I would suggest to continue this discussion on the connid-users list, as not
directly regarding Apache Syncope.
Regards.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/connid-users

--