Hi,

I just found these msgs in the syncope-archetype/logs/enduser.log:

14:17:04.128 ERROR org.apache.syncope.client.enduser.resources.BaseResource -
XSRF TOKEN does not match

I am guessing that XSRF is something to do with cross-site? Is there some
config we have to change in Syncope to enable the proxying to work?

Thanks,
Jim