Hello!

I am having trouble exporting the MasterConfiguration from Syncope using the
Syncope Console.
I have quite a large number of users in it and I am now getting a timeout at
exactly 1 minute. The service is running in a Kubernetes cluster with a PSQL
from Azure.

Is this a known problem or could someone point me to the right direction?

Best wishes,
Jussi Jäppinen

---

Errors posted below.
The following is always logged onto the Core pod logs:

2024-06-13 11:01:51.911 ERROR [8080-exec-1]
ache.syncope.core.persistence.jpa.content.XMLContentExporter : Failure
exporting table job_run_details

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: StatementCallback; bad SQL
grammar [SELECT * FROM job_run_details a ORDER BY runid]; nested exception is
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: ERROR: relation
"job_run_details" does not exist
  Position: 15 {stmnt 946698299 SELECT * FROM job_run_details a ORDER BY runid}
[code=0, state=42P01]

The Console renders the following:

> Unexpected RuntimeException
> Last cause: A request to page '[Page class =
> org.apache.syncope.client.console.pages.Dashboard, id = 1, render count = 2]'
> has been made with stale 'renderCount’.
>
> The page will be re-rendered.
>
> Stacktrace
> Root cause:
>
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.mapper.StalePageException: A request to page
> '[Page class = org.apache.syncope.client.console.pages.Dashboard,
>
> id = 1, render count = 2]' has been made with stale 'renderCount'. The page
> will be re-rendered.

After the timeout happens, I also receive a bunch of errors of this type:

2024-06-13 11:02:40.689 ERROR [080-exec-10]
org.apache.syncope.core.logic.AbstractLogic                  : While exporting
internal storage content

org.xml.sax.SAXException: org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException:
java.io.IOException: Broken pipe