On 11/17/14, 4:54 AM, Tsuyoshi OZAWA wrote:

I'm facing with same problem in Apache version. Can you run jobs with
snappy compression with 0.5.2 release?

There is a thread going on in the Apache mailing list about stopping the shipping of the .so files as part of the binary distribution.

Are you by any chance not building hadoop without -Pnative?

mvn clean package -Pdist -Dtar -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -DskipTests -fail-at-end -Pnative

is how I built it for my perf cluster.

Cheers,
Gopal