Hello Peter

For the history logging exception, would you mind filing a jira for this issue
( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ ) and attach the yarn applications
log obtained by running the “yarn logs -applicationId” command?

The history logging happens on a separate thread and its exception should not
cause any fatal errors. The query hanging might be due to a different issue.

thanks
— Hitesh