I think this might be a bug somewhere in YARN ( specifically the fair scheduler
layer ) as Tez has no control over the data being displayed. The resource usage
and accounting is all handled within the ResourceManager in YARN.

You should probably file a jira against YARN for this issue and attach the
screenshot as well as the ResourceManager logs.

A couple of things to check:
   - do you have fair.SchedulingPolicy set to FairShare or
DominantResourceFairness ?
   - In earlier versions, I did notice negative numbers but those were usually
when DominantResourceFairness was in play. Not sure if these issues are still
open.

thanks
— Hitesh

[1] -