Hi guys,
I am doing some changes in Tez-0.7.1.

The way I am debugging as of now is:
1) Compile the entire project2) Copy the tez-0.7.1.tar.gz to hdfs and set
"tez.lib.uris" to that location3) Untar tez-0.7.1-minimal.tar.gz in a local
directory and then run the examples.

However, this process is tedious as recompiling the entire project takes some
time.

It is possible to compile only certain subprojects (e.g. tez-runtime-library)
and copy the corresponding jar only?
Right now, I am not able to do this as I keep the entire tez-0.7.1.tar.gz in
the hdfs.
I was trying to put the untarred version in hdfs instead and point it to
"tez.lib.uris" in tez-site.xml but that does not work.

Any thoughts?
- Robert