Hi Timothy,

I am using JSON programmatically and yes we cannot do that by default, we
need a parser built one would imagine that a SAX handler would suffice for
this. I think the community should consider building this parser.

On other hand I am not sure as to how helpful the recursive metadata would
be useful. Can the GSON be used for normal data formatting and text
extraction? I am guessing its a no.

Regards,
Vineet

--