Hmm, I think in that case you'd need to manually strip those libs from the jar.

Or do your own special build, with a modified pom.xml

Or you could contribute a pull request to update the build, such that it also
creates a version of the app jar that doesn't have crypto support.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com