Hi Raghu,

I don't think you understood what I was proposing.

I suggested creating a service that could receive chunks of the file (persisted
to local disk). Then this service could implement an input stream class that
would read sequentially from these pieces. This input stream would be passed to
Tika, thus giving Tika a single continuous stream of data to the entire file
content.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378