From: davidgreen.co...@gmail.com [mailto:davidgreen.co...@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of David Green
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 9:07 PM
To: us...@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: is it possible to batch extract text from pdf files within a tree
of folders within a zip file ?

sorry for using wrong forum
is there a tika forum ?

your suggested command is working of a fashion java -jar
c:\jars\tika-app-1.12.jar -J -t -i f: -o g:
the directory structure is being reproduced but the zip files are being copied
as zip files (I think) the copied files retain the original filename (including
the original zip
extension) with an additional json extension though when I try to open the file
using B1 file archiver, it reports a corrupt file.