(X-posted from StackOverflow)

up vote
down
votefavorite<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37166732/passing-grobidextractor-properties-to-tika-in-java#>

I'm trying to write a Java application that uses the JournalParser to extract
authors, citations, etc. from journal articles. The documentation for the
GrobidJournalParser gives instructions for the command line app and for
TikaServer. I need to point to Grobid running somewhere other than
localhost:8080. I have a GrobidExtractor.properties file containing the correct
URL on my classpath, but it doesn't seem to get found - I get an error because
it's trying to access Grobid on localhost:8080.

   WARNING: Interceptor for
{http://localhost:8080/processHeaderDocument}WebClient has thrown exception,
unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No message body writer has been found for
class org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.ext.multipart.MultipartBody, ContentType:
multipart/form-data
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient$BodyWriter.doWriteBody(WebClient.java:1220)

Is there some other way to tell Tika or the JournalParser where to find Grobid?
The Javadocs were not helpful in this regard.