Sorry, can't tell what the question is?

-----Original Message-----
From: question.answer...@gmail.com [mailto:question.answer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 11:50 AM
To: Allison, Timothy B. <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject: Re: 訂正 :Apache Tikaで、EUCやshift-jisコードのhtmlの読込みで文字化け

Hi :)

I, in any way to, or should I use the following in the program of Tika?
私は、どのようにして、下記をTikaのプログラムで使えばいいですか?

Tika applies the following detectors in this order:

org.apache.tika.parser.html.HtmlEncodingDetector
org.apache.tika.parser.txt.UniversalEncodingDetector
org.apache.tika.parser.txt.Icu4jEncodingDetector

These are specified in META-INF/services/org.apache.tika.detect.EncodingDetector

Tika selects the first detector that returns a non-null value.

question.answer...@gmail.com <question.answer...@gmail.com>