From: David Pilato [mailto:da...@pilato.fr]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 5:55 AM
To: user@tika.apache.org
Subject: Re: Extracting Text from embedded images in PDF docs

Got it working. In case someone else hits the same issue, here is my config
file... Well... That was obvious :D

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<properties>
    <parsers>
        <parser class="org.apache.tika.parser.DefaultParser"/>
        <parser class="org.apache.tika.parser.pdf.PDFParser">
            <params>
                <param name="ocrStrategy" type="string">ocr_and_text</param>
            </params>
        </parser>
    </parsers>
</properties>