Hi Gunnar,

This will be a great addition!   Are you looking at covering administration
of the database as well as the overall Trafodion environment?  Meaning
things like update statistics, backups/snapshots, recovery, replication
factors, security configuration and administration,  interaction with
things like compaction, availability and failure configurations, etc.?

Not all of those are "commands" or "scripts", but when I ask myself, "What
does it take to administer Trafodion in its interactions with HBase and
Hadoop?" these are some of the things that come to mind.

The SQL Reference guide is a good place to go to understand commands, but
as a user, I would turn to the Admin guide for the context for using these
as I build and administer my environment.

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson...@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222