Hi there All-

So this is what is suggested to be able to start Trafodion on each node
individually:

Run sqgen on each node.

Create a new script that would be ran on each node (probably just a
wrapper) that calls gomon.cold.

How will this work for processes that are one per cluster, like the
monitor?

Thanks!

Thanks,

Amanda Moran