*From:* Sharu Gupta [mailto:gupta.sh...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Friday, April 1, 2016 2:59 PM
*To:* user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: installation prerequisites

Thank you for your reply.

I went to http://trafodion.apache.org/download.html to get started. There
is no mention the version number on the link.

Can the daily build be cloned from git?

Sharu

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Amanda Moran <amanda.mo...@esgyn.com> wrote:

HI there-

Which version of Trafodion are you going to try to install? 1.3 release of
latest daily build?

Trafodion 1.3 release does not work on 5.4 or 5.5

The daily build should now work on 5.4 (we just merged in that change
yesterday ..)

Thanks!

Amanda