*From:* Dave Birdsall [mailto:dave.birds...@esgyn.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:30 AM
*To:* 'user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org' <
user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
*Subject:* RE: Cannot find Trafodion 2.0 at
http://trafodion.incubator.apache.org/download.html#download

I will look into it.

Dave

*From:* Steve Varnau [mailto:steve.var...@esgyn.com <steve.var...@esgyn.com>]

*Sent:* Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:53 AM
*To:* user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
http://trafodion.incubator.apache.org/download.html#download

I updated the download page last week. Perhaps the website did not get
rebuilt.

Dave?

-Steve (from mobile)

On Jun 16, 2016 9:39 AM, "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <jian....@esgyn.cn> wrote:

Hello there,

When I visit our official website to download latest Trafodion at
http://trafodion.incubator.apache.org/download.html#download

I cannot find release 2.0, is there any technical issue blocking this
release?

Best regards,

金剑 (Seth)