De : mathieu ferlay [mailto:mfer...@gnubila.fr]
Envoyé : jeudi 16 mars 2017 10:05
À : user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Objet : issue wtih foreign keys

Hi, i’ll try to create the following table C. I assume that tables A & B are
executed before C.  But when I try to execute the statement for the table C,
the process nerver back from the statement.execute(request). Furthermore, I
obtain also the following trace when I force the commit with
connection.commit();

' (line 120): *** ERROR[8838] Unable to receive reply from Compiler,
possibly caused by internal errors when compiling SQL statements, processing
DDL statements, or executing the builtin stored procedures. [2017-03-16
09:02:56]

Could you tell me which kind of reasons could provoked it.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS A (

  AID VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT  NOT NULL,

  Description  VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT  NULL,

  PRIMARY KEY(AID)

)

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS B (

  Name VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT NOT NULL,

  FirstName VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT NOT NULL,

  BID VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT NOT NULL,

  PRIMARY KEY(BID)

)

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS C (

  BID VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT NOT NULL,

  AID VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT NOT NULL,

  PRIMARY KEY(AID,BID),

  FOREIGN KEY(AID)

    REFERENCES A(AID),

  FOREIGN KEY(BID)