From: Sean Broeder [mailto:sean.broe...@esgyn.com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 11:34 AM
To: user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Initialize trafodion drop will not drop DTM tables

Hi Yuan,
The reason initialize Trafodion, drop does not drop DTM tables is that the DTM
is running and still using them.

I'm not practiced in offline restore.  Does it use scripts that don't require
Trafodion to be running?  Perhaps you can leverage the cleanat script as
follows.

initialize Trafodion, drop
sqstop
cleanat