Hi: I am a newbie for Tuscany, while I want to import the SCA tutorials
into the eclipse, I was blocked by some issues.
1. Wile I run the mvn eclipse:eclipse in the sca\tutorials\store folder,
it said some dependencies could not find in the maven repository. And I
checked in the http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository, those
2.0-SNAPSHOT version jars DO NOT exist.
2. So, I try to build in from the local svn folder. But I found that not
all the folder in the modules are included in the \sca\modules\pom.xml file,
so I manually added all the sub modules(Only those parent versions are
2.0-SNAPSHOT, not sure why some modules' parent versions are still
1.4SNAPSHOT, is there a story for them ?) in the pom.xml.
3. Then, I run mvn install in the modules folder. Bang, some exceptions
appear, they writes :
-------------------
org\apache\tuscany\sca\binding\jms\wireformat\jmstext\WireFormatJMSTextProcessor.java:[30,1258]
Only a type can be imported.
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.ModelFactoryExtensionPoint
resolves to a package
org\apache\tuscany\sca\binding\jms\wireformat\jmstext\WireFormatJMSTextProcessor.java:[34,1556]
Only a type can be imported. org.apache.tuscany.sca.co
ntribution.service.ContributionReadException resolves to a package
org\apache\tuscany\sca\binding\jms\wireformat\jmstext\WireFormatJMSTextProcessor.java:[35,1635]
Only a type can be imported. org.apache.tuscany.sca.co
ntribution.service.ContributionResolveException resolves to a package
-----------------------
Could anyone help to give some comments ? Where do I make a mistake ?
Thanks !
--
Ivan