By taking a quick look at the code, looks like there are currently 3
options to be used as the SCA Binding (webservices, corba and JMS),
and if I recall correctly, webservices is the default one, and the
choice is made by witch of these 3 possible SCA bindings are in your
classpath... Note that I'm not 100% sure... others that have been
working on this code could confirm what I just said.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:00 AM, fahim salim <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I have used SCA binding in the calculator distributed sample on two machines
> and it works fine.
> But do you know how SCA runtime deals with this kind of binding?
> I mean what sort of stub are generated ? What kind of binding is really
> used  behind (web service, jms ...?)
>
> Thanks
> Fahim
>
>
>



-- 
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Reply via email to