Dear Apache Tuscany users and developers:

As a newbie to the -- IMHO -- *phenomenal* Apache Tuscany framework I'm now 
wondering about the following issues which would be very important for my next 
steps with it:

1. Which version -- i.e. Tuscany 1.4 or directly Tuscany 2.0-M2 -- would be the 
best for developing new project prototypes in the fields of SOAified web apps?

2. Do there exist one or more possibilities to integrate the "ZK Direct RIA" 
Open Source framework (http://www.zkoss.org) into an Tuscany-based web app? 
I read about one possibility of integrating ZK with a Spring WebFlow app, which 
I suppose could be integrated into Tuscany, couldn't it? Thus, the following 
subquestions arise:

(a) Do this way function in conjuction with Tuscany? I.e., do someone have some 
working samples I could take a glimpse at?

(b) Do there exist a "more direct" integration without involving the Spring 
framework? -- A plain JavaSE or may be a JavaEE app would be preferred.
How would such a solution look like?

Thank you very much for any help and constructive hints in advance.


Best regards,
  Florian


______________________________________________________
GRATIS für alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!
Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de

Reply via email to