Hi,

I'm in the processes of creating a virtual service using Tuscany SCA
Java 1.5 (snapshot from the 1.x branch) but I'm running into some issues
w/ setting everything up.  The basic scenario goes like this:

1.) Take an existing WSDL, generate skeletons/DOs from the WSDL that
will be used for my SCA service interface
2.) Create the component implementation that implements the service
interface from step 1 and setup the composite file so that the existing
WSDL is used instead of a new WSDL being auto-generated
3.) Create a reference using the interface in 1. that will be resolved
by an endpoint on a different server (service conforms to the same
service); this will be used by the component created in step 2 to
fulfill the end users request

I'm current stuck at steps 1 and 2.  I've generated some skeletons as
well as a component/composite but I'm not sure how the wsdlElement
attribute of the binding.ws should be setup so that the existing WSDL is
used.  I've been looking through the sample applications as well as the
documentation at [1] but I'm still unclear as to what I need to do.
I've tried a couple of different combinations but I'm getting errors
like: "org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: PortType
{http://foo/}BarService in BarComponent/BarService was not found."  Can
anyone provide me w/ some direction as to how the wsdlElement attribute
should be used for what I'm trying to accomplish?  I can create an
example app if that would make things clearer.

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-bindingws.html 

- Chad Phillips

Reply via email to