Could you please supply some detail of the exception. I note that in some of the postings above the schema seems to have a type of "erson" - Similarly there are element names of "ame", "ge" and "d" - is this what you have or just a cut and paste error?
Kelvin. 2009/6/12 Viatcheslav Kuravskiy <[email protected]>: > kelvin goodson wrote: >> >> I'm guessing your exception is a ClassCastException because the actual >> class is AnyTypeDataObjectImpl, and not PersonImpl. For the DAS to >> create instances of your generated class it would a) have to be using >> the default helper context, and b), understand that Person objects are >> from the http://www.example.org/person namespace. Perhaps someone who >> is familiar with DAS could take a look at this? >> >> Kelvin. >> >> 2009/6/10 Viatcheslav Kuravskiy <[email protected]>: >> >>> >>> Hello to all! >>> >>> How can I map a DataObject to a Java object? My situation is: >>> >>> 1) From person.xsd was generated Person.java, PersonFactory.java, >>> PersonImpl.java and PersonFactory.java. XSD2JavaGenerator was used for >>> it. >>> >>> Here is person.xsd: >>> >>> <?xml version=.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> >>> <schema xmlns=ttp://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" >>> targetNamespace=ttp://www.example.org/person" >>> xmlns:tns=ttp://www.example.org/person" elementFormDefault="qualified"> >>> >>> <complexType name=erson"> >>> <sequence> >>> <element name=ame" type="string"></element> >>> <element name=ge" type="int"></element> >>> <element name=d" type="int"></element> >>> </sequence> >>> </complexType> >>> </schema> >>> >>> 2) I have a RDB with a table PERSON and columns ID:integer, NAME:varchar, >>> AGE:integer. >>> >>> Here is a part from Config.xml: >>> >>> <Table tableName=ERSON" typeName="Person"> >>> <Column columnName=D" primaryKey="true"/> >>> </Table> >>> >>> <Command name=etFirstPerson" SQL="select * from PERSON where ID=1" >>> kind=elect"/> >>> >>> >>> 3) I do: >>> >>> HelperContext hc = HelperProvider.getDefaultContext(); >>> PersonFactory.INSTANCE.register(hc); >>> >>> DAS das =AS.FACTORY.createDAS(getConfig(configFile)); >>> >>> Command getPerson =as.getCommand("getFirstPerson"); >>> DataObject root =etPerson.executeQuery(); >>> >>> DataObject p1 =root.getDataObject("Person[1]"); >>> >>> Person p2 =ersonFactory.INSTANCE.createPerson(); >>> >>> p2 =Person) p1; // Here I have exception >>> >>> >>> Can somebody help me to solve this problem? >>> >>> >>> Best regards, >>> V.Kuravskiy >>> >>> >> >> > > Actually I did the same thing from this example: > http://tuscany.apache.org/workingwithstaticdataobjects.html > > Just > > SDOUtil.registerStaticTypes(CustomerFactory.class); > > was changed with > > HelperContext hc = HelperProvider.getDefaultContext(); > PersonFactory.INSTANCE.register(hc); > > But unfortunately it's not working. > > V.Kuravskiy > >
