Can anybody help me with this question? Especially the question regarding top-down service creation. Thanks, -Chris W.
________________________________ From: Wolf, Chris (IDEAS) Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:09 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: top-down service creation / OSGi Hello, I didn't see any way to search the list at: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tuscany-user/ So forgive potentially redundant questions. I have two: 1.) I looked at the service creation tutorial: http://tuscany.apache.org/build-your-first-web-services-with-tuscany.htm l I see this is a "bottom-up" approach using code annotations. My question is: can we start with a WSDL and create a service component for/with Tuscany? 2.) Is there a way to create a mix of service components that use different versions of the same JAR dependencies? i.e. something like OSGi? Thanks, Chris W. ________________________________ NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law.
