On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Abe <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am trying to use dojo (dojox.form.FileUploader) and Tuscany to upload a 
> file to the server. I don’t know where to begin. I am using the 
> tuscany:binding.jsonrpc binding to send text values from the form. Question: 
> How do I use tuscany to upload files from web client to the server?
>
>
>

Tuscany doesn't have any built in support for file uploads (its not
really in the projects scope) though it would be an interesting
example to have as a Tuscany sample if you'd be interested in
contributing this once you get it to work.

Reading the Dojo doc i guess you'd need to write a servlet to handle
the upload, I did a bit of googling and found what looks like an
example you could base one on at: -
http://www.avajava.com/tutorials/lessons/how-do-i-display-file-upload-progress-using-the-dojo-progressbar.html

   ...ant

Reply via email to