Hi,

at first thank you for the effort of writing this tutorial!
I guess you mean the nightly build with the latest Tuscany 2.x code?
Unfortunately I am not able to download the nightly build from the download
page (link goes to a 404 error). I tried your tutorial with the M3 but it
did not work on that basis. Is it at the moment not possible to get the
nightly builds or are only the links wrong?

Thanks,
Alex