Maybe I should add some information. I am starting the composite in the
BundleActivator with following code:

public class CalculatorActivator implements BundleActivator {    private
Node node;     public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
try {            NodeFactory factory = NodeFactory.newInstance();
String url = ContributionLocationHelper.getContributionLocation(getClass());
Contribution contrib = new Contribution("c1", url);            node =
factory.createNode("Calculator.composite", contrib);
node.start();        } catch (Throwable e) {            e.printStackTrace();
}    }     public void stop(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
if (node != null) {            node.stop();            node = null;        }
}
}

I f I start this bundle everything seems fine and the service is reachable
but there are the problems as mentioned...