Hi Stefan I know Sebastien has been doing wok on the build recently but there used to be a set of ant build.xml files that built the various libraries including the samples and were a bit more friendly for the Java developer so you could steal one of those.
Under the covers if you want to go straight to the compiler then you need the right set of flags to first compile your source and then build you library, for example, you need -I to tell it where to find includes and, IIFC, -shared to build a shared library. There are an awful lot of flags most of which you won't need in the first instance but take a look through the various on line docs for tutorials for more info. I've not reinstalled the C++ runtime since I refreshed my disk a while back but I could go get the source it you get stuck. Regards Simon -- Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com
