Ok I've had a go at adding this support and the itest for JMS
callbacks now passes. There's a JIRA -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3450 - which has the
diff patch and a pre-built jar of the M4 based JMS binding. Give it a
try and let me know how it goes.

   ...ant

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks Ant. We can use it as a patch.
>
> Regards
> Raman
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ant elder [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Friday, 29 January 2010 7:36 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: asyc operations support with JMS binding
>
> The M5 release was going to be about now but it looks like is going to
> be delayed now, I'd guess it will likely be a month or so as we try to
> get things like the distributed domain enhancements, policy, and
> remaining spec compliance tests finished. I'll bring it up again on
> the dev list and see what others think and report back here. It may be
> possible to get the JMS binding callbacks working and give you that as
> a patch over the M4 release, no promises as we'd need to go
> investigate more what the issue is, but if we did that could you use
> it as a patch, or are you ok waiting for M5?
>
>   ...ant
>
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Thanks ant, I was looking for JMS callback. What is the tentative release 
>> date of M5.
>>
>> Regards
>> Raman
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: ant elder [mailto:[email protected]]
>> Sent: Thursday, 28 January 2010 2:31 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: Re: asyc operations support with JMS binding
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:44 AM, Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>           I see callback test cases in itest folder of Tuscany source is
>>> commented and mentioned that it is not yet available. Is there any means of
>>> achieving async operations support with current release of Tuscany?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Raman
>>
>> Specifically which callback testcases do you mean? I thought basic
>> callbacks with Java components using the SCA binding should be
>> working. Not sure about WS binding but the JMS binding callback
>> function hasn't yet been brought up in the 2.x code though I'd hope
>> both of those would be done by the next release (M5).
>>
>>   ...ant
>>
>>
>
>

Reply via email to