On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM, John Pywtorak <john.pywto...@sri.com> wrote:
> The documentation @ http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-bindingatom.html
> mentions "client model is given in implementation-widgets-runtime" and "The
> storeJS.html..." which I cannot find in 1.3.2, 1.4, 1.5.1, and 2.0M4.

What release are you currently trying ?

> Does anyone know where these examples are?

This js will be generated by the Tuscany rutime based on what bindings
are configured for your component references.
The store sample or the Store guide are the best approach to get
familiar with Web 2.0 support in Tuscany.

>The store example uses jsonrpc and
> atom.  When we tried atom alone the client no longer gets a store.js from
> tuscany.  To some degree that makes sense, unless you can get AtomClient, or
> tuscany helper js code another way.  Is the atom js support not really
> completed?  This issue in Jira @ that
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2393?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Achangehistory-tabpanel would
> leave me to believe otherwise.
> However, the documentation seems to indicate otherwise.  We were attempting
> to do a simple Javascript to tuscany atom service.  Is that not really
> possible unless you write your own js client code?

As long as you are using the Widget, a client ja with the same name of
your html file in use should be generated. Could you please provide
your composite so I could understand better what's going on... Also,
do you see any warnings/erros on the console ? It might be that things
are going south and then the runtime or widget might not create the
necessary support your application need.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende