Hi Simon,

yes i had partner links that were actually used and they did work.
I also specified matching references for the new partner link in the SCA composite. Could possibly be a bug in the 1.x line of Tuscany.

Btw: What kind of attachments are allowed in this list? I tried to post a message with the attachment but its seems like it didn't work.

Regards

Stefan

Simon Laws schrieb:
Hi Stefan

So you had partner links in the BPEL script that we're actually used.
Is that right? Sounds OK to me. Did you have matching references
defined in the SCA component?

I know Mike has been doing a lot of work on BPEL in the2.x codebase to
work toward getting it to pass the OASIS compliance tests. Not sure
that the improvements solve this particular problem but may be worth
giving it a spin at some point.

Regards

Simon