From: Luciano Resende [mailto:luckbr1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 3:33 PM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tuschany 2.x status?

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM,  <ha.t....@l-3com.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know when the Tuscany 2.0 – Beta version will be released.
> When will DomainManagerLauncherBootstrap be ported over to 2.x from 1.x?
>
> I’m doing a study on Tuscany.  My boss prefers the version that follows the
> OASIS spec. But since 2.x is unstable we might have to go with 1.x for now.

Tuscany 2.x releases are being called Milestones because they are
based on the OASIS 1.1 specification drafts. We have plans to release
the official 2.0 right after the OASIS 1.1 specification is officially
released.

Rather then trying to specifically talk about
DomainManagerLauncherBootstrap, I'd like to learn more about the
scenario you want supported, as we are enhancing our Domain/Node story
in 2.x.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende