I'm seeing changed behaviour in the sample-store project after
startup. If I fire up the launcher and point Firefox with Firebird at
http://localhost:8080/store/, the first time I run it I see Firebird
"Break on Error"

tuscany is not defined

Line 29

which is ...
 var catalog = new tuscany.sca.Reference("catalog");

and the console contains  ....
store.composite ready for big business !!!
16-Feb-2010 20:17:38 org.apache.tuscany.sca.http.jetty.JettyLogger warn
WARNING: /store/store.js
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.impl.RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.initInvocationChains(RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.java:274)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.impl.RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.getInvocationChains(RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.java:186)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.widget.dojo.DojoJavaScriptComponentGeneratorImpl.generateJavaScriptCode(DojoJavaScriptComponentGen
eratorImpl.java:73)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.widget.provider.WidgetComponentScriptServlet.doGet(WidgetComponentScriptServlet.java:60)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:389)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:864)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:539)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.impl.Work.run(Work.java:63)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.impl.ThreadPoolWorkManager$DecoratingWork.run(ThreadPoolWorkManager.java:214)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If I allow the execution to proceed, Firebird tells me catalog is not defined
allowing the execution to proceed further gives a popup "catalog is
not defined"

If I continue refreshing the browser, this behaviour repeats for a
further 2 occasions,  If I then refresh one more time I see the
store's catalog perfectly well and can add items to the cart.

does anyone have any clues as to what's changed or why this is happening?