On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM, kelvin goodson <k...@thegoodsons.org.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to run the store webapp sample,  and made a few fixups
> which I committed. but I'm currently seeing a message "dojo" is not
> defined" in firebug when I navigate to
> http://localhost:8080/sample-store-webapp .  I fixed a similar problem
> with "tuscany is not defined" by changing the script inclusion for
> store.js to "/sample-webapp-store/store.js" in store.html, and the
> current committed store.html has dojo.js included in a similar path
> (attempting to fix this by symmetry with the previous fix), but alas I
> don't seem to be able to include the dojo.js script.
>
> I've been blundering around in a browser trying to guess where dojo.js
> might be found, but as yet no joy.
>
> Can anyone help me pin this down please?

In your scenario, where the application does not provide the dojo
resources we are going to use the ones from within the
web-javascript-dojo module and there was an issue on how we were
trying to serve dojo resources from DojoResourceServlet (basically not
considering contextRoot when in a web application server).

Having said that, I would like to remove your changes from revision
#916355, and fix the runtime to allow this to work in both embedded
and hosted environment more transparently.

Note that after my changes, there is still one issue, which seems to
be related to host-webapp changing the contextPath and that seems to
make the tuscany widget miss behave as it was trying to reach the
initial registered endpoint based on the binding-uri... hope this gets
you going... and I can check this further tomorrow...

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende