Hi Ani

> Now my doubt is, can the SCAContribution object work for resources inside
> the .jar files in the lib path? Or is it going to only work for .class files
> available in the lib path?
> My basic requirement is that, I need to start an SCANode based on
> dynamically build .composite file and I have all resources inside .jar files
> @ "c:\\my-sca-app\\lib".
> Please help. Thanks,
> Anil

So just to be clear, you have some directory that looks like

my-sca-app
   lib
       SomeClass.class
       SomeJar.jar

And you have identified a directory based contribution at
c:\\my-sca-app\\lib. You want to know if resources from within the jar
file within the contribution will be available to the application? Is
that right?

I thought that we were picking up nested jars but I'm a little hazy on
1.x contributions now. Is this not working for you? If not I'll see if
I can find an example or look at the code to see what's intended.

Regards

Simon