This participating Organizations for GSoC 2010 will be announced on
March 18th (see program time line for details [1]). Although students
should officially start discussing project ideas after march 18th, the
reality is that they usually arrive early and we should be ready for
them.

The process for creating project ideas has changed a little from past
years, and we should be creating JIRAs with the "mentor gsoc" tag, and
these JIRAs will be aggregated to the overall ASF project ideas list
available for all students. I have also created a query for Tuscany
ideas only [2]. and updated the Tuscany main page to have a link for
this query as well.

We should also start organizing the committers that are going to be
volunteer as mentors, and they should be joining the code-awa...@a.o

[1]
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/timeline
[2]