We already support https in Tuscany SCA Java. A few system properties are required to be configured. See:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/itest/ws/http-ssl/

Thanks,
Raymond

From: "Jean-Sebastien Delfino" <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 8:13 PM
To: <user@tuscany.apache.org>
Subject: How to use HTTPS, was: Article: Integrating Composite Applications on the Cloud Using SCA

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
An interesting article on SCA/Tuscany:
http://www.drdobbs.com/tools/223800269

On a related note, I think it would be good to have a few Tuscany samples showing how to use HTTPS, as an alternative to OpenVPN if for example you can't use a VPN with your hosting platform.

I'm going to experiment a bit over the weekend and try to make the sca-cpp tests work with HTTPS using Apache HTTPD mod_ssl [1].

It shouldn't be too hard as the SSL setup is well documented [2].

It'd be nice if somebody else could try with sca-java as well.

[1] http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_ssl.html
[2] http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ssl/
--
Jean-Sebastien