Hi

I am trying to deploy tuscany webapp in tomcat.

I got the open source SOA in Action and tried to deploy the tuscany example
given in tomcat 5.5. To my surprise the service is not getting deployed in
tomcat. I have raised a question to author on this location.
http://www.manning-sandbox.com/thread.jspa?threadID=37288&tstart=0

I tried to follow the steps for tomcat deployment in
http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-web-applications.html. Some examples can be
provided for configuring the tuscany sca domain for example, what to include in
the folder META-INF/sca-deployables and what should be in web.composite. All
the links to the example applications inside the page are broken.

It would be of great help if a web application that is readily deployable to
tomcat can be provided.

Regards
Asokan S

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION

This message and its attachments ("Message") are intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, is confidential and may also
be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
distribute, use or copy any part of it.  Instead, please inform us immediately
by return e-mail and delete this Message from your system or destroy it if you
received it otherwise than by e-mail.

Any opinions or representations contained in this Message shall not bind BCS
Information Systems Pte Ltd ("BCSIS") or Banking Computer Services Pte Ltd
("BCS"), as the case may be ("BCS Co.") unless the author is authorized by such
BCS Co. to communicate such opinion or representation and the authority of the
author to so bind such BCS Co. is duly verified.